Youth-Derm® Aloe Cream Ultra Healing 2 oz. Tubes (x10 Bundle)


Aloe vera cream with 70% Aloe Barbadensis Miller Stockton base and 30% synergistic ultra-healing ingredients. Save 33% with this 10 pack Bundle.

SKU: UHAC 2oz (10) Categories: ,


Aloe Cream Youth-Derm® Ultra Healing (bundle of 10)

Aloe cream with the same 70% Aloe Barbadensis Miller Stockton base, but used the remaining 30% for synergistic ultra-healing ingredients including:

Organic Glycerin
Shea Butter
Cocoa Butter
Coconut Oil
Tremella Mushroom
Centipeda Cunninghamii Extract
Manuka Honey with Bee Venom and Propolis
Tocotrienol (Vit.E.)
Dimethly Sulfone (MSM)
Organic Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Oil
Oat Amino Acids
Copper, Magnesium, Potassium Mineral Cofactors
Certified Organic Lavender Essential Oil

See all of the ingredients HERE.

Ultra healing aloe cream is for anti-aging wrinkle treatment, acne care, spot treatments, scrapes, small incision after-care, and can also be used as an “all purpose” healing cream… however, it may be “overkill” for slathering on your whole body; for that, we recommend Youth-Derm® Aloe Cream in the 4 oz. tube. Many of our customers choose to buy both products.

NOTE: We don’t add strong chemical preservatives to our products. For that reason, it is best stored in the refrigerator after opening. Feel the cool, healing joy of Aloe–order yours today.

Additional information

Weight2 lbs
Dimensions3 × 8 × 6 in

1 Tube $29.95 / ea., 4 Tubes 20% discount, 10 Tubes 33% discount