Stockton Aloe 1, Inc. 500 S. Cypress Road #4 Pompano Beach, FL 33060
Toll Free (954) 532-0792
- Is It Safe To Drink Aloe Vera?
- How much aloe vera should I drink?
- How long does aloe stay good?
- Where Can I Buy Empty Bottles?
- Can I refreeze aloe vera in glass?
- Why did my aloe turn pink?
- I don’t live in the United States. Do you ship to…
- When will I receive my shipment?
- Can I order just one bottle of aloe?
- How long does your Aloe vera take to thaw?
- Can I Drink Stockton Brand Aloe vera straight?
- What do we do with the bucket of aloe?
- What is your return policy?
- Where am I on the Pups waiting list?
Do you have questions about Aloe vera?
Ever since Dr. Michael Haley applied Rodney Stockton’s Aloe healing cream to a serious rope burn and experienced first-hand the incredible power of Aloe vera to restore health to damaged skin, he has been telling everyone who asks about the benefits of Aloe vera … and especially the barbadensis miller-stockton variety.
Dr. Haley founded the Stockton Aloe Research Library to collect information about Aloe species and to answer questions ranging from “What is in Aloe vera gel?” to “How can I use Aloe vera gel for medicinal purposes?”
This is the place to talk about Aloe products — whether Aloe gel, Aloe juice, Aloe cream, Aloe cosmetics … or any of the many health-promoting goods formulated from 100% raw, pure inner leaf Aloe vera gel. You are invited to join the conversation.
Ask your Aloe questions in the feedback at the bottom
Q: I heard about you on Paul Nison’s Raw Life Health show. I am dealing with leaky gut. Do you have any experience with aloe vera gel contributing to the healing of leaky gut? Please let me know your thoughts about this.
A: We have tremendous experience with customers that consumed raw aloe vera gel for help with the full gamut of stomach and intestinal disorders; from indigestion to cancer. If someone in my family wasn’t drinking aloe and had leaky gut, aloe vera gel (inner leaf only) would be the first food that I would add to the diet. Of course I would eliminate some things too… starting with gluten – which you have probably already done.